Have You Ever?

Have you ever had a great fashion idea, but you didn't have the tools to execute it properly? I have. I have worn countless outfits that weren't my style, or they didn't fit correctly. I hated the outfit, loved the idea. Learning about my body, learning about what materials look good on me and learning the colors that looked great on me were tools that helped me figure out what looks great on me.

I am changing everyday, but the fashion I choose and wear stays with me, because it comes from the core of who I am. I watched Jerseylicious yesterday and was inspired. I want to do image consulting. I want to help people feel better about themselves and give them great fashion advice.

I know it's going to be hard, and I hope you are here to listen for the long run. I am going to be successful, because "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." So I am in for the long run. Dabbling. And you guys know, AVON LADY IS BACK!

Feel Free to Email me for fashion, make-up, and other image consulting questions.

Kayla Reid
kaylareid101@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts