Fit Girls Guide Day 1

My friend and I are starting the fit girls guide. We did day one yesterday.
Thoughts so far:
I like the exercises
I like the accountability of having my friend with me
I like the circuit days!

We aren't going to start the meal stuff right away (budgeting reasons) also going slow helps!

Our plan is to complete the 28 days of exercises and instead of doing the meal plan (which looks delicious btw!!!!) make healthier choices through out the next 4 weeks. And we are going to start the 28 days again with the meal plan. 

This seemed like the most seamless plan for both of us, since we both have a lot on our plates right now. 

So stay tuned for more reviews, honest commentary, and tips and tricks to stay motivated and working out!

Sending good energy your way!
Kayla 





Comments

Popular Posts