Graduation, News, and Fun!

Graduation

Guess what? I finally graduated college. I am freaking out, because now I need to find a job that will help me in the future, and so far: it's hard.

Finding a job that works into a good schedule and figuring out if I want to go to graduate school is a full time job in itself. In the past week, I've been qualified (sort of) for around 40 jobs. I was really qualified for 5 of them. It is indeed hard work. But I am going to reach my goals and become what I am meant to because it's all in my hands.

News!

I am training myself so I can become a certified personal trainer (CPT)! If you follow me on Instagram you already know how much work I am trying to put in. But I want the world to keep me accountable. I want to be a CPT. I want to help people learn how to work out and become fit. Because fitness is for everyone, and there's something for everyone. 

So follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to see what's going on day-to-day. I am also a part of FineFitFriends on Instagram where my friends and I are giving you advice from 3 authentic women looking to change the world. 

Fun

Now for the fun. I found a wonderful job where I am going to be working with an autistic child and I can't wait to make activities (which I will share) and everything is coming together. 

Comments

Popular Posts