Good for the Soul

I've been exercising every day. The exercise I have been doing is just something everyday. Today I did Zumba. And I love it. More importantly I involve my friends and family in on my exercise routines, that way I can't shy away. Life is full of accountability and making sure that you are fulfilling the goals you set for yourself.
My fitness goals for this year are: becoming a zumba instructor.
I want to be able to inspire people to exercise and enjoy it.
Readers I want you to know that no matter what problems may arise in your life to prevent you from working out, don't worry. It takes patience and persistence. If you do not have time to exercise don't let it get you down! Give yourself a break, don't be too hard on yourself. Do something everyday. I like to check out Back On Pointe, not only is she inspirational she makes lists of exercises to try it out. Do what makes you comfortable, not what you don't like. If you don't like running, don't let it be the only route to your success. I started out walking, I do Zumba, and I attend classes that interest me at my gym. I get my mom to workout with me. I work out with everyone possible. If I can do it, so can you! Don't beat yourself up!

As far as diet is concerned I mostly try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my meals and cut down on my processed foods intake. I am not trying to do any kind of "diet" because becoming fit for life is a lifestyle change.

If you have any questions or need any help just shoot me an email!
kaylareid101@gmail.com
or tweet me @StyleAndTruth

Comments

Popular Posts