Work...School...Work...School

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.  ~Winston Churchill 

Today's post is about attitude, how to handle stress and the craziness of life. Something I wanted to share today was that, I finished my finals, work has me kind of stressed out! And most of all everything kind of comes together.

Have you ever felt scared, nervous, overwhelmed? I have so many times, most the time I can handle it, but sometimes I get extremely anxious and nervous and terribly unhappy. 

The thing that always gets me feeling better is making a list of all the things that are bothering me, and ripping it apart. It reminds me that all the worries are not worthing stressing over.

Another thing that I have recently started really getting into is exercise! Not only is it a great way to blow off steam, you can concentrate on a different goal, a different mind set, and you. You can surprise yourself, laugh at yourself, and work your worries away.

My favorite exercise class that I have been attending for the past 2 weeks (I am just starting out) is ZUMBA. I recommend it for people looking for a fun way to exercise without feeling intimidated! The instructors have been really fantastic and super friendly and nice! 

I really just wanted to let you know that stress is normal, it's absolutely fine to have stress. It is not okay when stress is detrimental! 

Please readers!! If you feel overwhelmed with stress, please feel free to talk to a trusted friend (or family member) and you can always talk to me! Stress doesn't have to be suffered alone! 

You can reach me at twitter @StyleAndTruth and you can email me kaylareid101@gmail.com

Have a nice rest of your week!!! 
Make your goals/life happen, 
and Don't let stress get you down!

Comments

Popular Posts