Outfit tips

Have you ever had that kind of day where you wake up and all you want to do is go back to sleep? Your outfit of the day ends up being sweats and a t-shirt no matter what weather.

It doesn't have to be that way. The easiest way to prevent sweat pants fury is to plan ahead. I know that sounds hard. And it doesn't sound fun. But trust me it's easy.

  • I always look to Pinterest for inspiration, not only do they have a large quantity of clothes to pin, they have a lot of outfits. The trick is picking a bunch of them to try for the week. It is very easy to get discouraged when you don't own designer clothes, I know. But you have to pick elements from an outfit to design your #ootd.

This picture shows a trend 4 different ways. Heels, Blouse, Pants. Don't get discouraged if you don't have red pants. Try black or even jeans. The trend is blouse, pants, heels. (Don't have heels? No problem flats work just as well)
  • Now that I've found an inspiring outfit for the day. It's time to plan your outfit. Pick out your shoes (remember if you don't want to wear heels all day pick a purse or bag that can hold extra shoes for your achy feet) I usually walk in the shoes I pick for 30 minutes to decide if I really want them in my outfit. So take some time to your self. Pick a blouse that fits you, if you have a sheer green on that is to your liking pick it. When picking your pants remember if you need a belt. No need to readjust if you plan ahead.
  • Last pick what you're going to do with your make up. If you're going for a natural look put out your make up for that. Don't forget your hair. What helps is showering the night before to get it all dry at least you won't have to blow dry right?





















Comments

Popular Posts