Organization Queen

My new years resolution is to become organized. I want to be the person people look at and think wow she is organized!

My plan to do this is to start using the Bullet Journal method in addition to keeping an up-to-date customized planner I made using printable templates I found browsing Pinterest (great way to find other organizational resources as well).

Organization in my opinion is the first step to becoming a functioning adult in our very fast paced society. Being organized will help cut down on the all nighters and cram sessions. It will also help with finances. If you can organize the rest of your life why can't you organize your money too!

This is the year of the more organized, productive, happier me. Join in on the fun! #theyearofOrganizedMe

Comments

Popular Posts