#TeamFitSummer

Getting fit can be costly, uncomfortable, and difficult. But the only way to get fit is to get out there and work out. But with my help we can use baby steps to start really changing our lives for the better!



Websites to try and fitness plans!

I found Piecesinprogress, not only does she have multiple work out plans, she explains how to do the work outs if you haven't done them before. I am going to be using the Fit Summer Workout Series & Warrior Workout Series to start off my summer fitness.

I also found BiteSizedFitness. She has 24 weeks of absolutely FREE weight training plans. There are 5 different HIIT cardio workouts. The final plus of this website is the helpful nutrition guide. You do not have to register to gain access to the guides. But if you do register you can have access to the BiteSizedFitness app which will put all the guides in your phone.

Down to the Nitty Gritty

Why is fitness important?
  • it helps you sleep better
  • it strengthens your heart
  • it can make you happier by releasing feel good chemicals
  • you'd be surprised what your body can do
Follow me on instagram, twitter, and here to see my progress and for inspiration for yours.
Instagram: @StyleandTruth
Twitter: @StyleAndTruth




Comments

Popular Posts