How to feel beautiful, confident, strong

I have gotten questions before asking me how I stay so strong and confident with my body and myself. The truth is I tell myself something nice everyday. 

For example: "Oh I like that lip gloss you're wearing today"

I make it a point to hang around people who make me feel confident. One of the biggest factors for low self esteem is environment. Keep that in mind. When you want to feel bigger, better, stronger, you're going to see changes in the people you hang out with and the things you do.

When I first started StyleAndTruth I didn't know how much it would change and influence me. Honestly I have started living much healthier thanks to the mentality that you look up to me, and I don't want to give you crappy advice. 

Every day is an adventure with its own ups and downs, but if you maintain one sincerely nice thing everyday, soon you will start seeing less bad things and more good things. This does NOT happen overnight, I wish! It takes time so don't give up.

Kayla Reid
 

Comments

Popular Posts